Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We aim to offer inclusive opportunities to disabled people or those with additional needs. This includes a combination of dedicated and inclusive sport and physical activity at local leisure centres, as well as working in partnership with other organisations to offer specific projects across the city.
Main areas of development
• Encourage disabled people to take part in mainstream activities
• Provide Disability Awareness training for leisure centre staff, sports coaches and leaders
• Support new and existing disability sport clubs
• Support the English Federation of Disability Sport (EFDS) West Midlands Disability Awards
• Support talented disabled performers and coaches to apply for Grant Aid
• Support specific disability sports projects and events within the city